This Website is operated by Ghelamco Group, a company under Belgian law (“commanditaire vennootschap op aandelen”), with registered office at Zwaanhofweg 10, 8900 Ieper, and registered under the number 0879.623.417, RPR Gent (“Ghelamco”).
2. Use of the Website
The use of this Website is free of charge.
You may only use the content of the Website to the extent that it is strictly necessary within the framework of the purposes envisaged by Ghelamco. The following forms of use of the Website are – amongst others – prohibited:
- The use for purposes contrary to the public order or morality, or the use of content that is discriminatory, insulting, defamatory or offensive or otherwise infringes the rights of others;
- Displaying the information provided on the Website in any manner other than that made available to you by Ghelamco. You may not edit, disclose or in any way exploit the information, nor assist other as an intermediary or otherwise, save in case of written permission of Ghelamco;
- You may not “mirror” any material from the Website on any other server or website without the prior written consent of Ghelamco. The use of the content on any other website or in a computer network environment for whatever purpose is prohibited without the express, written permission of Ghelamco;
- The use of software or any automated system to obtain information from the Website (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. Ghelamco reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary in the event of a breach of this prohibition;
- The use of the Website in such a way that it is affected or damaged, for instance by uploading computer viruses or other harmful files, or by circumventing technical protection and security measures designed, amongst others, to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the data offered on the Website;
- You may not create and/or exploit in any way links to the Website that create confusion or falsely suggest that there is a link between the Website and the website or location that redirects to the Website (via a hyperlink or otherwise) unless prior written permission has been obtained from Ghelamco;
- Several services on the Website allow for or require you to create an “account” for participation or access to additional services (or otherwise fill in contact details). You agree to provide truthful, accurate, current and complete information during the registration process. You agree that you will not impersonate any other person, group or entity, or misrepresent your identity or your relationship to any other person, group or entity, and will not use any other person’s username, password, or other account information, or any other person’s name or image, or misuse any similarity to any other person.
- Disclaimer of warranties and limited liability
This Website is offered to you “as is”. Ghelamco does not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and does not warrant that the Website will operate properly at all times in accordance with your expectations or without errors. If a problem occurs, you can report this using the contact details provided below. However, Ghelamco does not warrant that all reported errors will be resolved.
The information provided by Ghelamco is for informational purposes only and has no legal value. Although Ghelamco strives to provide an adequate and correct service, Ghelamco cannot guarantee that the data are at any time “up-to-date”, or that the generated data are always accurate and complete. If you were to encounter errors or outdated information, Ghelamco would appreciate it if you would let us know at email@example.com.
Except in the event of willful intent or deceit on the part of Ghelamco, Ghelamco cannot be held liable in any way for incomplete and/or incorrect information obtained via the Website. Likewise, Ghelamco is not responsible for any decision or action taken by the user based on the information or data provided; nor for errors or mistakes; nor is it responsible towards users or third parties for any direct, indirect or incidental damages, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or for damages of any kind caused by its negligence or forgetfulness in providing, compiling, assembling, editing, writing, interpreting, reporting and disseminating information or data through this Website, even if Ghelamco has been warned of such damages.
Ghelamco makes references to other websites which may be of interest to the user. These links are purely informative and Ghelamco is not responsible for their content or the use that may be made of them.
Ghelamco cannot be held liable for any malfunctions, interruptions or errors in this application and related information services. Technical malfunctions, interruptions or errors cannot under any circumstances give rise to any financial compensation. Ghelamco makes all reasonable efforts to protect the Website against viruses, hacking attacks or other computer crimes. Damage to your computer or relate software caused by the use of the Website cannot be recovered from Ghelamco.
4. Intellectual property
Ghelamco retains all intellectual property rights in and on the Website. Any reproduction, public communication or re-use of all or part of the Website, including – but not limited to – the incorporated text, images, codes, interface elements, information, images, in any way whatsoever, is prohibited, unless Ghelamco provided its express, written and prior consent.
6. Applicable law and competent courts
In the event of a dispute, only the courts of Ghent are competent, to the extent permitted by law.
You can contact us at any time via the information available under “Contact us”