Located in Warsaw’s Włochy district, Łopuszańska Business Park is a complex of two independent office buildings (Building A offers 8,300 m² and Building B 8,488 m² of modern office space). Each floor provides 1500 m2 of highly effective space. The complex is directly accessible and highly visible from Ul. Łopuszańska. The complex includes a shared underground car park for 323 vehicles and a further 20 parking spaces to be allocated on ground level.
The building has been designed to meet the BREEAM eco-certificate standards.
The project was completed in 2013.
Łopuszańska Business Park was sold to Starwood Capital Group in August 2014.